We are providing local support for our systems and solutions, helping our customers before, during and after installation.
1. Installation, Commissioning & Start-up
- System design
- Project management
- System operation testing
- System documentation (operation & maintenance)
- End user training
2. After sales service & support
- Automation system technical support & service
- System operation guarantee
- Automation system upgrade
- System software support services (upgrade - back-up)
- Predictive maintenance services (where appropriate)
- Remote online support services (where appropriate)
3. Technical Support Contracts
- Expert automation engineers at your disposal
- Urgent call support in working hours
- 24h coverage in working days
- Scheduled maintenance services - system and equipment check tasks
- Automation system software backup and upgrade services
4. Maintenance services
Control System can provide Thermography and Calibration Services for predictive maintenance upon request.
- Calibration services.
Fully equipped to perform calibration routines for any kind of transmitter. It includes calibration for Pressure, Temperature, Electrical, Calibration software, and Training seminars
It includes Thermal images of all production systems, Report analysis of all results and Recommendation proposals.
5. Solar energy services
Together with experienced partners we contribute our share in a switch from limited energy sources to renewable energy. Our highly skilled EPC contractors guarantee professional construction of the solar park on a turn-key basis. We act in full commitment of our role as a service provider for our investors. In close collaboration, every SPV project is adapted and realized according to our investors’ needs. So, we provide our customers with turn-key projects which include:
- Feasibility and Planning: local markets and rules; strategic partners; sites and grid access; licensing and permitting procedures.
- Technical: technology selection, system design, EPC contractors and contract negotiation.
- Financial: funding partners; equity and debt finance structure.
- Construction: system construction and implementation supervision.
- Plant Operation: supervision of operations, maintenance, site security and administration.
- O&M: long term Operations and Maintenance (O&M) and Administration Contracts
- Insurance: full insurance, covering the possible risk of performance deterioration in photovoltaic modules, the country risk and all the possible risks from any factor that the Transmission System Operator in Greece and/or Bulgaria will not pay the agreed FIT.